– You are sitting up more and more with limited support. Big stuff!
– At your last Dr. apt they measured your head twice to make sure the measurements were correct. Your noggin is in the 99.6th percentile.
– You have started waking up once a night about every other night. You take a bottle and go back to bed…growing boy.
– You are such a chill baby. You love to just hang back and watch everything going on around you.
– Your giggle is the sweetest sound! We love to make you laugh.
– Zella Lou has been your buddy lately. She loves to lay down next to you on your mat, pat your head, and even visit you in your classroom during the day.
– Your hair is lightening up and falling out. You still have a large bald spot on the back of your head.