– You are saying so many new words. You said “mama” for about a week straight and now only say it when you are in a lot of distress. Stubborn boy. You say “thank you,” “all done,” and “high five.” You also just started signing for “please.”
– You are off of formula and completely on whole milk. You still take 3 bottles a day and are a little particular about them. You drink cold milk out of a sippy but bottles have to be at least room temperature.
– You failed your hearing test that was part of a follow up from your tubes. We will be going for a recheck in the summer.
– You have four teeth and we keep waiting for more to pop through. You are constantly drooling and chewing on things.
– You bite. Mostly you save this for mommy and you do it hard. Little stink.
– You love your new room. By love, I mean you wake up about once a night and need to be rocked back to sleep. As much as we love the extra cuddles with you, mommy and daddy would really enjoy having their sleep back.
– You enjoy getting into trouble a little bit. I blame it on you being all boy. One of your favorite things to do right now is play with the registers in the floor.
-Diaper changes are usually a wrestling match with you as well as getting you into your car seat. You are not a fan of either. Sometimes your sisters or a song can distract you from your hatred of these things.
– You love to “walk” around things and push things around the house. Your grandma Kathy got you your first pair or shoes and you just take off in them.
– You are a protein and carb eater. You have started taking fist fulls of food and cramming them in your mouth. There are days you out eat your sisters. You usually make a fuss about vegetables, until they are the only thing left on your tray and then you devour them.