Today is Family Day where I live. That was not a holiday when I was growing up but I’m glad it is now. I am so thankful for my family.
Here are some of the things that I’m thankful for on the family front:
- I get to partner with Amanda in life. She is an amazing person and we will be celebrating 21 years of marriage in four days.
- That even though we cannot see Logan and Abby in person, we can still video chat and email each other.
- That I have a relationship with Justus in which he can open himself up to me.
- That I get to bake cookies with Emma and have lots of fun doing it (and they tested really good too!).
- That Faith enjoys playing video games with me even though I am really bad at them.
- That I have discovered that I have a larger family than I ever thought, having recently discovered a number of half-siblings.
What is it that you are thankful for, when it comes to your family?