December is always a reflective month for me. It’s a month I am still, more entuned and aware of the things happening around me. This has been one hell of a year and I don’t know about anybody else but I’m happy and grateful to still be breathing. I’ve learned so much this year that during my reflection 2020 has taught me all these things.
1. There is a lot of work to be done internally.
2. I have everything I need.
3. Your people are right in front of you.
4. God never intended pain to be our teacher.
5. Everything that has happened to us, got us to our now.
6. You can only run from yourself for too long before you catch up with yourself.
7. You are your worst enemy.
8. Everything starts in the mind.
9. You may feel lonely but you’re never alone.
10. Situations come to teach us not to stop us.
Think about these things. What are some things 2020 has taught you? To go deeper into your journey, download a FREE guide below to help you reflect on this year’s lesson.
I hope you have an awesome holiday season.